Fighter weigh-ins for “UFC 141: Lesnar vs. Overeem” will take place today at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, the same location that will host Friday’s pay-per-view event featuring Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem in the main event.
In addition to ProMMAnow.com’s LIVE stream of the UFC 141 weigh-ins, we will also provide live updates of the weigh-in results as fighters begin stepping on the scales starting at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT).
Alistair Overeem weighed in at 263 pounds with his jeans on. Lesnar came out looking insane. As soon as he took his shirt off he flexed big and stuck out his tongue KISS style with a seriously insane look in his eyes (see photo). This guy is ready to kill someone. Lesnar weighed in at the maximum 266 pounds.
It was unfortunate, but Nate Diaz weighed in heavy at 157 pounds, one pound over the lightweight limit. Dana White had him strip down but he was still a pound over. Joe Rogan announced that he had one hour to lose the weight, but then said Donald Cerrone would accept the fight as is.
The complete UFC 141 weigh-in results are as follows:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
- Brock Lesnar (266) vs. Alistair Overeem (263)
- Donald Cerrone (156) vs. Nate Diaz (156)**
- Jon Fitch (171) vs. Johny Hendricks (170)
- Alexander Gustafsson (203) vs. Vladimir Matyushenko (205)
- Jim Hettes (145) vs. Nam Phan (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
- Junior Assuncao (145) vs. Ross Pearson (145)
- Danny Castillo (156) vs. Anthony Njokuani (154)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
- Dong Hyun Kim (171) vs. Sean Pierson (171)
- Efrain Escudero (155) vs. Jacob Volkmann (155)
- Luis Ramos (171) vs. Matt Riddle (170)
- Manny Gamburyan (146) vs. Diego Nunes (145)
*Diaz came in heavy at 172 pounds. He was given one hour to lose the pound, however, Cerrone said he would fight him at 172. **Diaz made the 156lb limit on his third try.
UPDATE: The photo gallery has been added.
See more exclusive ProMMAnow.com UFC 141 coverage.