LEMOORE, Calif. — Tachi Palace Fights promoter Jeremy Luchau may have aged a few years in the past couple months as fights that were booked for their Dec. 2 card continued to fall through. Read his blog “The Project Files” for all the details.
But now with the card less than three weeks away it looks as though things are pretty much finalized. Three title bouts will headline “Tachi Palace Fights 11: Redemption” on Friday, Dec. 2, at the Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino in Lemoore, Calif.
In the main event, world no. 1-ranked flyweight and Tachi 125-pound champ Ian McCall will defend his title against Omaha, Nebraska’s Josh Rave. In the co-main event, Isaac DeJesus and Georgi Karakhanyan will battle it out for the featherweight title, and ProMMAnow.com resident blogger Ulysses Gomez will take on Cody Gibson for Tachi’s bantamweight title.
And fortunately for MMA fans around the world, Tachi Palace Fights 11 will stream LIVE and FREE on www.sherdog.com at 8:30 p.m. ET (5:30 p.m. PT).
The “Tachi Palace Fights 11: Redemption” card is as follows:
- (125 Title) San Clemente, Calif.’s Ian McCall (11-2) vs. Omaha, Neb.’s Josh Rave (18-8)
- (145 Title) Stockton, Calif.’s Isaac DeJesus (9-3) vs. Riverside, Calif.’s Georgi Karakhanyan (16-3)
- (135 Title) Las Vegas, Nev.’s Ulysses Gomez (8-2) vs. Visalia, Calif.’s Cody Gibson (5-1)
- Welterweight: Lemoore, Calif.’s Andrew Martinez (7-3-1) vs. Merced, Calif.’s Phil Collins (10-7)
- Lightweight: Newport Beach, Calif.’s Rob Emerson (11-10) vs. Pasadena, Calif.’s Savant Young (9-8)
- Bantamweight: Oakdale, Calif.’s Brad McDonald (7-1) vs. Buena Park, Calif.’s Francisco Rivera (5-2)
- Lightweight: Virginia Beach, Va.’s Bubba Jenkins (0-0) vs. Clovis, Calif.’s Jason Williams (0-0)
- Flyweight: Firebaugh, Calif.’s Paul Ruiz (2-0) vs. Gilroy, Calif.’s Anthony Figueroa (5-6-1)
- Featherweight: Lemoore, Calif.’s Sergio Quinones (7-8) vs. Merced, Calif.’s Jesse Bowen (7-6)
- Flyweight: Lemoore, Calif.’s Alex Perez (3-0) vs. Merced, Calif.’s Edgar Diaz (1-2)
- Heavyweight: Sacramento, Calif.’s Freddie Aquintania (2-0) vs. Porterville, Calif.’s Javy Ayala (2-0)
*Fight card subject to change without notice.
Tickets for Tachi Palace Fights 11 can be purchased at www.tachipalace.com, charge by phone at 1-800-225-2277 or at the Tachi Palace Gift Shop.