Paul “Semtex” Daley missed his welterweight limit by five pounds and after a bit of confusion, the bout will be contested at a catchweight of 176 pounds. Sadly, Daley has missed weight almost as many times as he has made weight during his career.
Fans everywhere can watch the BAMMA 7 fights FREE on BAMMA’s Facebook site (www.facebook.com/bammauk) starting Saturday, Sept. 10, at 2:15 p.m. ET (11:15 a.m. PT).
The BAMMA 7 weigh-in results are as follows:
- Jim Wallhead (185 lbs ) vs. Frank Trigg (185.5lbs)
- Paul Daley (176lbs) vs. Jordan Radev (170 lbs )
- Lonsdale British Middleweight Title: Jack Marshman (185 lbs) vs. Carl Noon (185 lbs)
- Jason Ball (155.5 lbs) vs. Andre Winner (155.5 lbs)
- World Lightweight Championship: Rob Sinclair (154.5 lbs) vs. Diego Vital) (154.5 lbs)
- Dale Hardiman (156 lbs) vs. Scott Jansen (156 lbs)
- Jeremy Petley (155lbs) vs. Chris Fishgold (155lbs)
- Pindi Madahar (155.5 lbs)vs. Danny Compton (156 lbs)
- Eugene Fadiora (182.5 lbs) vs. Robert Devanne (184.5 lbs )
- Lee Taylor (170.5 lbs) vs. Tom Breese (170lbs )
- Dean Amasinger (171 lbs ) vs. Shah Hussain (170lbs)
- Fraser Opie ( 205 lbs) vs. Robert Krecicki ( 205lbs)
- Erik Perez (140.5 lbs ) vs James Brum (140 lbs )