The weigh-ins for Strikeforce Challengers 16 took place Thursday evening at the ShoWare Center in Kent, Wash., the same location that will host Friday’s fight card which will air LIVE on Showtime at 11 p.m. ET/PT.
Lightweight headliners Caros Fodor (10-3) and James Terry (10-2) both weighed in without issue. Fodor weighed 155.5 pounds, while Terry tipped the scales at 156 pounds even, the maximum weight limit for a lightweight non-title bout.
Making official their co-main event bout, Ryan Couture (2-0) and Matt Ricehouse (4-0) both weighed in at 155.5 pounds. Couture will be looking to pick up his third consecutive win under the Strikeforce banner.
Join us here at ProMMAnow.com (www.prommanow.com) Friday evening as we provide LIVE results and play-by-play analysis of Strikeforce Challengers 16.
The complete weigh-in results for Strikeforce Challengers 16 are as follows:
- Caros Fodor (155.5) vs. James Terry (156)
- Ryan Couture (155.5) vs. Matt Ricehouse (155.5)
- Lorenz Larkin (205.5) vs. Gian Villante (205.5)
- Jason High (171) vs. Quinn Mulhern (169)
- Germaine de Randamie (145) vs. Julia Budd (145.5)
- Derek Brunson (186) vs. Jeremy Hamilton (186)
- Eduardo Pamplona (170.5) vs. Jerron Peoples (170.5)
- Keith Berry (205.5) vs. Trevor Smith (206)
Ryan Couture was a guest this week on the Afternoon Press Box radio show and talked about his upcoming Strikeforce bout with Matt Ricehouse. You can listen to the entire interview here: ProMMAnow.com presents: Afternoon Press Box with guest Ryan Couture.