HONOLULU, Hawaii — X-1 World Events, Hawaii’s top fight promotion, will host “Champions III” on Saturday, March 12, at Blaisdell Arena.
“Champions III” will host an ALL-CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE FIGHT CARD featuring X-1 middleweight champion Falaniko Vitale putting his title on the line against X-1 welterweight champion Dylan Clay in the main event.
The co-main event will feature X-1 lightweight champion Harris “The Hitman” Sarmiento defending his title against striking specialist Max Holloway.
Also, X-1 featherweight champion Ricky Wallace will take on Eben Kaneshir, and X-1 bantamweight champion Russell Doane will take on Van Oscar Penovaroff.
“Champions III” will broadcast in a live online pay-per-view for $9-95, Saturday, March 12, starting at 7 p.m. on www.X1events.com.
Here is the full “Champions III” fight card:
- X-1 World Middleweight Title: (Champion) X1 Middleweight Champion Falaniko Vitale vs. (Challenger) X-1 World Welterweight Champion Dylan Clay
- X-1 World Lightweight Title: (Champion) Harris Sarmiento vs. (Challenger) Max Holloway
- X-1 World Featherweight Title: (Champion) Ricky Wallace vs. (Challenger) Eben Kaneshiro (Kauai)
- X-1 World Bantamweight Title: (Champion) Russell Doane vs. (Challenger) Van Oscar Penovaroff (Kona)
- X-1 State Middleweight Title: Sale Sproat (Molokai) vs. Collin Mansanas
- X-1 State Featherweight Title: Kurrent Cockett (Maui) vs. Dustin Kimura
- X-1 State Welterweight Title: Jordan Kekino (Maui) vs. Zane Kamaka
- X-1 State Women’s Bantamweight Title: Nicole Johnson (California) vs. Raquel Paaluhi
- X-1 State Heavyweight Title: Puka Bell (Hilo) vs. Lolohea Mahe (Maui)
- X-1 State Lightweight Title: Will Shutt (Iowa) vs. Steven Saito
- X-1 Amateur Heavyweight Title: Kala Koa (Maui) vs. Paea Paogo