LAS VEGAS – All fighters were on point for Friday’s “UFC 125: Resolution” weigh-ins which took place at MGM’s Grand Garden Arena, the same location as Saturday’s fight card headlined by Gray Maynard vs. Frankie Edgar in a lightweight title bout.
Both Edgar and Maynard tipped the scales at the lightweight title fight limit of 155-pounds. Co-headliners Chris Leben and Brian Stann both tipped the scales at the light heavyweight non-title fight limit of 186-pounds.
Fans can watch a replay of the UFC 125 weigh-ins on-demand here: UFC 125 weigh-in video. Also, remember that three UFC 125 preliminary card fights will broadcast free on the Ion television network prior to the Pay-Per-View.
UFC 125 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Televised on Pay-Per-View)
- Champ Frankie Edgar (155) vs. Gray Maynard (155)
- Chris Leben (186) vs. Brian Stann (186)
- Nate Diaz (170) vs. Dong Hyun Kim (171)
- Takanori Gomi (155) vs. Clay Guida (156)
- Thiago Silva (206) vs. Brandon Vera (205)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Televised on Ion TV)
- Marcus Davis (156) vs. Jeremy Stephens (156)
- Josh Grispi (146) vs. Dustin Poirier (145)
- Phil Baroni (186) vs. Brad Tavares (185)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Not Televised)
- Mike Brown (146) vs. Diego Nunes (146)
- Daniel Roberts (171) vs. Greg Soto (171)
- Antonio McKee (156) vs. Jacob Volkmann (156)