“UFC 123: Rampage vs. Machida” fighter weigh-ins took place this afternoon at the Palace of Auburn Hills in Detroit, Mich., the same location which will host Saturday night’s Pay-Per-View event.
UFC 123 features former light heavyweight champions Lyoto “The Dragon” Machida vs. Quinton “Rampage” Jackson in the main event and former welterweight champions B.J. Penn vs. Matt Hughes in the co-main event.
All fighters made weight without incident. However, tensions did flare as Jackson shoved Machida’s arm away as he stood with his fists up during the stare down. UFC President Dana White broke it up by stepping between the two fighters.
UFC fans can watch a replay of the UFC 123 weigh-ins in archived video in ProMMAnow.com’s UFC Room (will be available shortly).
UFC 123 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Televised Pay-Per-View)
- Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (205) vs. Lyoto Machida (205)
- Matt Hughes (169) vs. B.J. Penn (169)
- Tim Boetsch (205) vs. Phil Davis (205)
- Joe Lauzon (155) vs. George Sotiropoulos (155)
- Maiquel Falcao (185) vs. Gerald Harris (185)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Televised Spike TV)
- Matt Brown (170) vs. Brian Foster (170)
- Mark Munoz (185) vs. Aaron Simpson (185.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Not Televised)
- Dennis Hallman (170) vs. Karo Parisyan (170)
- Edson Barboza (155) vs. Mike Lullo (155)
- Paul Kelly (155) vs. T.J. O’Brien (155)
- Nik Lentz (155) vs. Tyson Griffin (155)