INDIANAPOLIS – The fighter weigh-ins for “UFC 119: Mir vs. Cro Cop” took place Friday at the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Ind., the same venue which will host Saturday’s fight card. All 22 fighters made weight without incident.
Headlining heavyweight Frank Mir hit the scales at 252 lbs., 25 lbs. more than his opponent Mirko Cro Cop who weighed-in at 227 lbs. Light heavyweight co-headliners Ryan Bader and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira both tipped the scales at 205 lbs.
Check out the archived video of the UFC 119 weigh-ins in ProMMAnow.com’s UFC Room.
UFC 119 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
- Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic (227) vs. Frank Mir (252)
- Ryan Bader (205) vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (205)
- Chris Lytle (171) vs. Matt Serra (170)
- Evan Dunham (156) vs. Sean Sherk (155)
- Melvin Guillard (155) vs. Jeremy Stephens (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
- C.B. Dollaway (186) vs. Joe Doerksen (186)
- Joey Beltran (239) vs. Matt Mitrione (253)
- Pat Audinwood (156) vs. Thiago Tavares (155)
- Steve Lopez (156) vs. Waylon Lowe (154)
- T.J. Grant (170) vs. Julio Paulino (170)
- Mark Hunt (265) vs. Sean McCorkle (263)
Remember, UFC 119 prelims will air live on Spike TV Saturday night starting a 9 p.m. ET, followed by the Pay-Per-View at 10 p.m. ET. ProMMAnow.com will provide LIVE results and play-by-play commentary on all the action.