All fighters successfully made weight for “UFC 110: Nogueira vs. Velasquez” today in Sydney, Australia. The highlight of the weigh-ins came when Wanderlei Silva took off his shirt and hat and ran over to get in his opponent, Michael Bisping’s face for the stare-down. UFC President Dana White had to separate the two middleweight fighters.
A taped replay of the weigh-ins will be available for viewing in our UFC Room momentarily. Tune into ProMMAnow.com Saturday night, Feb. 20, for live play-by-play commentary of UFC 110, followed by a live video broadcast of the post-fight press conference in our UFC Room.
UFC 110 weigh-in results:
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (233.2 lbs./106 kg) vs. Cain Velasquez (242 lbs./110 kg)
- Wanderlei Silva (184.8 lbs./84kg) vs. Michael Bisping (184.8 lbs./84 kg)
- Joe Stevenson (154 lbs./70 kg) vs. George Sotiropoulos (154 lbs./70 kg)
- Keith Jardine (204.6 lbs./93 kg) vs. Ryan Bader (204.6 lbs./93 kg)
- Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic (233.2 lbs./106 kg) vs. Anthony Perosh (215.6 lbs./98 kg)
- Stephan Bonnar (204.6 lbs./93 kg) vs. Krzysztof Soszynski (204.6 lbs./93 kg)
- Chris Lytle (169.4 lbs./77 kg) vs. Brian Foster (171.7 lbs./78 kg)
- C.B. Dollaway (184.8 lbs./84 kg) vs. Goran Reljic (184.8 lb.s/84 kg)
- James Te Huna (205 lbs./93 kg) vs. Igor Pokrajac (205 lbs./93 kg)