“Ultimate Glory 11: A Decade of Fights” took place at the Passenger Terminal, in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands on Oct. 17, 2009. The biggest combat sports event in Holland pits Team Golden Glory fighters against opponents from all over the world in K-1, MMA (Shooto), and Thai Boxing rules matches.
Headlining the card for the K-1 rules fights was Semmy Schilt taking on Russia’s Alexey Ignashov. And topping off the MMA rules fights was Strikeforce Heavyweight Champion Alistair Overeem taking on Ohio’s Tony Sylvester.
- Alistair Overeem def. Tony Sylvester via submission (guillotine choke) Rd 1 (1:23) video
- Siyar Bahadurzada def. Robert Jocz via majority decision Rd 3 (5:00)
- Dion Staring def. Rodney Glunder via submission (kimura) Rd 1 (2:42)
- Nikolai Onikienko def. Valentijn Overeem via TKO (doctor stoppage) Rd 1 (0:40)
- Tommy Depret def. Vincent Latoel via submission (guillotine choke) Rd 2 (1:23)
- Hans Stringer def. Niels Van Noord via submission (triangle armbar) Rd 1 (N/A)
- Jason Jones def. Hracho Darpinyan via unanimous decision Rd 3 (5:00)
- Ali Gunyar def. Halim Issaoui via decision Rd 3 (3:00)
- Anderson Braddock Silva def. Stefan Leko via TKO (punches) Rd 2 (N/A) video
- Errol Zimmerman def. Wendell Roche via unanimous decision Rd 3 (3:00)
- Hesdy Gerges def. Ruslan Karaev via unanimous decision Rd 3 (3:00)
- Nieky Holzken def. Faldir Chahbari via unanimous decision Rd 3 (3:00)
- Semmy Schilt def. Alexey Ignashov via unanimous decision Rd 3 (3:00)
- Titiana van Polanen-Petel def. Krista Fleming via decision Rd 5 (2:00)