Brock Lesnar and Randy Couture stepped on to the scales this afternoon weighing in for tomorrow night’s highly anticpated UFC 91 card.
Lesnar came in at a robust 265 pounds, while Couture tipped the scales at 220 handing Lesnar a sixty-five pound weight advantage.
Couture commented on Lesnar’s size stating “This is certainly one of my biggest challenges. Brock’s a huge guy. He’s a great athlete and I’m excited as hell to be here.”
Lesnar seemed very confident of victory at the end of the night, “I just visualize my hand being raised. That’s all I’ve got to say.”
The final weigh-in results are listed below
- Champ Randy Couture (220) vs. Brock Lesnar (265) (for UFC heavyweight title)
- Kenny Florian (156) vs. Joe Stevenson (156)
- Gabriel Gonzaga (256) vs. Josh Hendricks (238)
- Demian Maia (185) vs. Nate Quarry (185)
- Dustin Hazelett (170) vs. Tamdan McCrory (170)
Preliminary Card (may not be televised on pay-per-view)
- Jorge Gurgel (155) vs. Aaron Riley (156)
- Jeremy Stephens (155) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (155)
- Mark Bocek (155) vs. Alvin Robinson (155)
- Matt Brown (171) vs. Ryan Thomas (170)